Becoming a Fortec Licensee
If your company has a good track record for customer service, reliability and quality and you’d like to see it grow, why not consider the benefits of joining Fortec, one of the fastest growing UK pallet networks?
The benefits for your business
Fortec prides itself on being different to other palletised distribution networks in a number of ways, for example, by:
- Partnering licensees to actively support and grow their business as well as our own
- Delivering an efficient, quality service through a forward-looking operation
- Offering financial stability and worldwide reach through our parent company Geodis.
Furthermore, as a Fortec licensee, you will be able to offer your customers a really comprehensive range of services including:
- Next day delivery and collection service throughout the UK
- Timed delivery options – including Saturday
- 48-hour nationwide delivery
- Next day service to Ireland (Belfast City and Dublin)
- Daily departure pan-European service via our parent company Geodis
- UK and Ireland parcel service through strategic partner APC Overnight
Enquire about becoming a Fortec Licensee
Simply fill in and submit this contact form and one of our Licensee Recruitment Team will be in touch shortly or call in confidence on:-
08456 767 770
The management of the operation is excellent, and because it isn’t as large as some networks, Fortec offers a more personal service. I think it’s spot on – brilliant.
We’re always able to provide a good service for our customers whether it’s one customer wanting 100 pallets delivered, or 50 customers each with one or two pallets.
In our time with Fortec we have more than tripled the size of our company. Business has soared more than any of us could have imagined and now we are looking to branch out into international work.